[pnpgm] Kiet's actions and Kells too

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 22:57:28 CET 2010

[Trying to keep this all in order]
Kell volunteers a bit more during the discussion on Battle Mind.  "Arawn was kind enough to teach me the spell as well.  Whilst I know it, I'm not a proficient with it as I wish.  I can cast it on some of us as well.  If the group doesn't mind, when we are in the middle of the plains away from any city, I can practice it several times to become better with it before any big battles.  In a few days I can be fully recovered and able to use my training at it's peak," meaning his mana will be fully recharged.

-----
Kell likes the idea of completely wooden weapons to fight any shadows, but he doesn't know if they are necessary for the shadows.  Kell has no experience with the shadow magic.

-----

If there are no other plans to investigate the grounds, Kell changes back into his merchant clothes with only light arms.  His dagger on his hip and tulwar on his horse.  He volunteers to lead the way and talk. The noble Zhou he works for wishes to examine it for rent or possible sale.

"Perhaps several should either go around the back, very sneaky and trying not to be seen, or hang back in case reinforcements are needed.  Or do we go in as a group all together?"

----

Third, sometime at least a  full day after the carnival grounds, after we stop for the night, Kiet would like to invite Kell to join him to witness a small spell of Sky Knowledge (assuming it was not accomplished in town) with the intent of learning to speak The Elder Tongue of the Wind.  Move off to where the others won't see/hear it, but Kell can keep an eye out for spooks and sneaks.

Kell gladly goes with Kiet to help him out, and watch.  If the party doesn't mind a bit more spellcasting, Kell casts Battle Mind enough times to become more proficient with it.  [EL1 minimum, or EL2 preferrably.]