[pnpgm] 100 updates...how many to go?

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Fri Jun 25 06:38:27 CEST 2010

Last update no posts to work with...

This update tons to work with and some private emails to work with as well...and 13th hour late posts to boot..

Irony..fate...it hates me sometimes.  Complain of no posts and I get too many. :)

Seriously though.  Due to ftp software after 15 years deciding to be a pain in the butt I had to redo some of the settings from basic colors to node setup.  Had it for so long I couldn't even recall the colors I liked for osme parts...geesh.  So that was a waste of last night's free time.

Tonight not enough time to work on update...
and have to get up early 2 hours earlier so ...

I'm babbling...

No update for Friday...

Hopefully for Monday...

Will work on it in the next 3 days.  I could gt one out tonight with rushed responses to Q&A but that's no fun.  I rather role play the scene and get it out in detailed and good responses.

So stay tuned...

Thanks for the posts.  Plenty to work with but add to it if you think of Questions to ask.