[pnpgm] update

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 02:22:23 CEST 2010

<OOC - not sure why I didn't get the other updates, however I just received the last two emails, so maybe it is fixed now. Read up on the thread.>

Fremea gets back to the wagon and redresses for her part until later. Counting the amount of arrows she had left, she then realizes she will need to at least get some more shafts. She leaves the questioning to the others, unless they need major persuasion. She will spend time collecting her arrow heads.