[pnpgm] Update...

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Fri Jun 4 06:48:39 CEST 2010

Good news is I sold my BP stock just in the nick of time
Bad news is I could've saved a bunch with Geico.

Good news is I got my 3 new computer games int eh mail today.
Bad news is no time to play them.

Good news is winter is only 4 months away.
Bad news is 90+ degree temperatures are here in Florida.

Good news is Dwaves had an investment suggestion for my BP stuff
Bad news is it was in LA state shrimp farms.

Good news is I got 85% done with update tonight.
Bad news is I...the Dwarves made a mistake...

Serious enough to cause a bump in the process.  Too many things moving around on the map and it created ghosts.  So....

As I beat them and withdrew their beer ration for the night I thought of a better way to handle it.  So prepare for Plan E.

It will actually imrpove things and reduce the next oh 4-5 updates to 1.  So I should work on it likely Saturday.  I might be too busy Friday except for an hour maybe two.

I will have the update out as soon as I can.  Likely before monday I hope.  This will give folks time to reply and react.

Stay tuned for plan E...

Q: Plan E for evil?
a: Maybe...maybe it should reallyb e termed Plan C

Stay tuned...

Good news is I get to bed early tonight.
Bad news is store has no icre cream!