[pnpgm] Game Update #105

J H sang_real at msn.com
Mon Jul 26 23:29:52 CEST 2010

[Farseeker giggles slightly during Arawn's discussion. Then
a serious look comes to his face. "So we don't know your rites.
How do you wish to be buried? If you go to try to make peace
with the Vong they'll kill you and be a great distraction for
us but we should know how you wish to be buried."]

   Arawn nods his head respectfully.

   "If something so unfortunate were to occur then I would prefer to be brought to a sidh stronghold, perhaps the faerry mound in the Vassa. The sidh will know what to do. But if transportation is an issue I am sure that Raban or Striebog would be able to go over the proper procedures for a burial."

   Arawn agrees with Zhou that the baroness should be treated here and hopes that he will gain some insight into the best possible cure once morning arrives and he's had a chance to commune. He worries that teleporting her while she carries a Vong organism within her could prove a high risk, both to herself and to the teleporter.

   If Fremea ends up casting Sonata and Arawn is aware of it he'll mention that Rua send that the growths react in different ways to different sounds or energies and it might be best to avoid casting the Sonata until he's had a chance to cast Wisdom. If she does cast it he'll keep an eye on the baroness and move quickly to pull her out of the range of the Sonata spell if she begins to react in an unpleasant manner to the Sonata.