[pnpgm] Disagree with Will and Z'Leyra

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 23:28:18 CEST 2010

Will nods his head thinking about Kell's words:
 "I like the idea of turning the tables on them but that would mean a lot of
time & energy spent destroying these nests of vermin along the way and may
slow us down it dealing with the greater threat.  Also as much as I despise
and pity these bounty hunters I would rather plunge a dagger in
the  imperial  heart of these anti magic secret societies (Will seams quite
worked up about this).  I still say lose the wagon lose the wench move fast
strike hard"

OOC:
There is also some risk with dividing up especially if the group behind us
manage to track us down.  Dividing into two groups implies that one is ahead
and one behind that would make the one behind more vulnerable to the bounty
hunters following us.   That may be less likely if they do not have another
portable magic detector but it is also more likely the slower we move.

They may not be a cohesive unit but I am less sure of that since they use an
imperial provided magic detector there may be more cooperation and direction
from above than I at first thought.

I was also thinking that we should wait to get our magical gear until we
find the big Vong base.  The advantage of doing it earlier is that it allows
more time to recoup the manna used as for me at least the trip back will use
quite a bit of what I have available.