[pnpgm] To bridge the gap or not...

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 01:28:10 CEST 2010

Sun Tzu says:

" If ignorant both of your enemy and yourself, you are certain to be in
peril.

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a
hundred battles.

It is foolishness to ingnor an advantage that presents itself but I will go
along with the group to maintain unity.

I vow though that if I survive the coming battle I will return an if I can't
steal it I will see it destroyed.

Since stealth has failed and we are not taking any new countermeasures it
does strengthen Z'leyra's argument that we should pick up magical weapons
and armor. "

OOC:  Eventually I would like to determine if it was made by a willing dupe
or if the MU was enslaved.  He seems to be taking this anti magic thing very
personally.