[pnpgm] Game Update #104 - File #792 - Party leaves Fair grounds

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 08:35:40 CEST 2010

Fremea has been listening as they ride along to the exchange between Kiet and Raban. Finally she leans out the window a to make sure they both can hear her. "So, Raban, such compassion for those that had not yet harmed you, yet were wanting to. I do understand your thinking and I only made the suggestion because almost nothing works better to get even enemies on your side than to get them thinking the other guy did it. I do believe that the Katai boy would not have been any threat to us really, even if we let him go at the fair grounds, it was more to get the Katai to be even angrier at the Vong. Maybe it wouldn't have worked anyway. As for revenge circles, what if someone did a powerful thing to you that was wrong? Would those people deserve your compassion? What if they killed or took away your most important loved ones? Do they not deserve justice, but is that not revenge too? I only ask these things because there is no black or white to any situation." Fremea pauses for a couple of seconds, "I do agree that most of these people in Katai do not deserve to die, they just don't know any other way at this time. Yet if they were to attack, I would not hesitate to put them down. I do apologize if I seem harsh."