[pnpgm] Game Update #103

john haight sang_real at msn.com
Sun Jul 11 23:28:42 CEST 2010

   "He is young, naive and he was doing what he has been raised to believe is right, protecting his people from the evils of magic. Not that any here agree with his view but we have been raised and experienced things differently from him, a luxury and a blessing to be sure.

   But I do see the logic of your statement, if he is left here and not teleported away, something I am willing to do if no one else will. I'd just rather not have someone killed when they have already been rendered helpless. I understand that, generaly, life isn't black and white but each decision, or compromise, we make leads us closer toward either the light or the darkness. And unfortunately each compromise, each step that leads us on the left-hand path makes it that much easier to excuse a darker choice in the future. I'm just hoping our group chooses to keep away from that path," Arawn replied quietly.