[pnpgm] Game Update #103

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Sun Jul 11 22:57:38 CEST 2010

   Arawn listened as Fremea, Kiet, and Will discussed the potential fate of the Katai soldier.

   "I think it would be best if he is simply teleported away along with the corpses. It would be a more humane option," finding it odd to use the obviously racist phrase. "He is helpless at the moment, to kill him now would be a stain on our souls."

Kiet just looks at Arawn with a look that says "yeah...righhhht"...and then says out loud "Killing him wouldn't stain my soul.  He gambled and attacked us, lost, and forfeited his life.  I just don't think it wise to leave him lying dead here.  I certainly wouldn't object to him just going away, but I also wouldn't be disappointed if his lifeless body disappeared.  He attacked us with the intent to have us killed and, in my mind, unfairly so...just because many of us have certain, er, skills."

"Dead, he'll never bother us again.  Alive, even far from here, he and his allies might someday return to plague us.  The dead rarely muster up enough energy to be vengeful."

"But I also know I am in the minority about this...which continues to amaze me."