[pnpgm] Adventure #5 vote

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Fri Jul 9 21:36:17 CEST 2010

My ramblings:

I feel an adventure centering around one of the other active players
would be preferable for the game.

 From my own viewpoint many of the Marentia centered adventures would be
fun, especially those involving Aren or Farseeker. Could well be a sideline.

But I also like the idea of mixing several storylines for different
characters. Might result in a very long and complex adventure though.

No need to host another storyline around Unali. Would be fun, but only
if majority of the group favors this. I can wait. Probably will stick
around for another decade or so if you will, Scott.

Basically: up for anything. Will join in.

Wout