[pnpgm] hahahah

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Sun Jul 4 05:44:02 CEST 2010

At 12:52 AM 7/2/10, Schnockel wrote:
>I was just sitting here at the computer thinking I hadn't gotten an update for some time...and then it pops up!

Yep.  Took awhile to type up with an hour here and hour there.  Would've been out Wednesday night but hada  complication that delayed it.

Now I'm just eager to wati for replies.  Other than you none have come in.  Granted it is a holiday weekend....

I stay motivated to do the game with great posts even if its just to check in and let me knwo your here.  So even this post is helpful.  Hopefully even some of the more qiuet ones we've not heard from. At least Mark is back though will take him a bit to catch up.

Some who were super active haven't posted since mid may so not sure why not.

Oh well..we'll see...:)