[pnpgm] Game Update #67 - File #560 - Party meets Fence

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Wed Jan 27 00:51:30 CET 2010

<Not much for me to say on Raban's behalf. Just Daily Bath at same time
each day or maybe twice a day? Forgot price but he should be able to
afford it.

<Tailor scene- Raban needs some clothing proper for a Nobles Guard and
the heat. I would assume good materials or better but Silk may not be
appropriate?
<Any question relative to what styles of clothing he will defer to Lin
Mong (Fremea) to decide as long as it does not interfere with his movement.
<Hopefully she will not dress him up too badly ;)