[pnpgm] Yet again?

Scott Adams longshot at cybermax.net
Tue Jan 12 08:32:18 CET 2010

	Update will be delayed.

It is one of those nights.  Brain is not cooperating to organize.  Usuaully it becomes a quick smooth thing to type this up.  But tonight what took me 3 hours to type up so far usually takes 1. I'm usually 3 steps ahead mental wise on the cohesion but tonight.  No go.  I could release a sloppy 400 line update now or a readable update that makes some sense later.

	Sorry...

All complaints made to my Soul Davia office clerk.  He'll forward your complaint to his staff and you'll get a visit for you to make a statement.  Usually a demon will visit.