[pnpgm] Gam e Update #61 - File #535 - Raban is treated

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 2 02:52:10 CET 2010

[Thanks for the compliment on the backstory.]
[Julis 8th, 1634TH]
[Location: 14 miles west of Jinquo]

[Event: Day of Monk attack]
[Location: Camp on the plains]
[Time: ~7:45pm]
Responding the Caladan and Zhou, Ha'Kell is drained. "I will follow instructions and not jeopardize the mission. Do not worry about that. The missions is in the forefront of my mind. I knew we couldn't let either of them go, they would put us all in jeopardy."

"I hope no one with us would ever turn on us. How horrible the thought... Tiehul was very honorable in his actions, I do not fault him. I will be a bit more wary in the near future of possibilities." Kell appears very drained after this. He responds to discussions, but is uncharacteristically quiet. Kell remains this way for most of the wagon trip to Shantou.
Kell is happy and smiling to see that the family will keep their home. One bit of mercy on this trip is good in his opinion, and for his spirit. He watches and approves of Arawn and the others actions, even if he doesn't actively help. These actions brighten his mood over the next few days.

   Raban bows, "Arawn, thank you for your miraculous healing, without it I would have had a hard time on this mission. But I put everyone at risk by failing to escape without using magic, and for that I am sorry. Healing me may have increased that risk"
   "Whatever that foul beast was, we must be alert for more of them. I do not think anyone else would have survived such an attack and even losses of horses could cause us serious problems."

"Yes it would.  But not as great a loss as losing you," replies Kell, happy to see the bard alive and fully healed.