[pnpgm] Game Update #72 - File #589 - Z'leyra looks into the past

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 08:50:37 CET 2010

With all the magics already cast here, Fremea figures just one more really doesn't matter. "Get all my gear and Shu's out now. I will clean all this up." When everything is out that was not there before, she will cast Transmutation. Causing all the blood that was spilled on the floor, along the walls and on anything else, to come together into a block of wood. She will then take the wood and place it into a jar. "Ok, time to go now." Raban should be in front and they move down the stairs to the wagons, making sure no one is following.