[pnpgm] Game Update #71

john haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Feb 16 03:18:58 CET 2010

["After the Akasha, if done, I will call upon Shu's spirit...
GM: Ack. Who is this "inn spy" you speak of?]

   - I was referring to the person Kiet mentioned that might have tailed him from the inn

   An odd look comes over Arawn's face as he watches Zhou exit the room. Taking a deep breath and then exhaling he is heard to mutter,

   "I hope the explanation is worth all this."

   He then proceeds to help the others pack Shu's belongings, occasionally taking a look out the windows for any signs of trouble.