[pnpgm] Kell's response at dinner to Arawn and the discussion with actions

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 21:55:05 CET 2010

Ha'Kell grins mischieviously at the 'Professors' response and replies, "No, you act like a professor, always trying to teach.  Usually you seem to fall into an almost lecture, much more than a student's reponse.  Which is why I asked if you are really a professor," giving great emphasis to the next word, "professor.  I think that should be your new nickname, Professor.  What say everyone?  Professor Whitney!"  Smiling broadly at the young man.  Grinning and quietly saying, "Buy my dog ate it, he eats anything, so I need more time..."

Speaking a bit louder again and much more serious to the task, "And I didn't misunderstand you as you mentioned, and I quote, 'anomalous people you folks are after'.  That doesn't mean some Katai that hate certain, well, things.  I agree finding and studying some of the detectors would be very benficial, and I also agree we may be jumping at shadows and attributing too much to the devices.  But all of this is secondary to these 'anomalous people' that we are after."