[pnpgm] Game Update #140 - File #996 - Party leaves Pamau

John Hooten jhooten at windstream.net
Tue Dec 28 22:26:09 CET 2010

<I am rebuilding my computer due to harddrive/windows corruption so I
may have problems keeping up on the game for a few days. I think I have
email operational with all archives restored. It was fun convincing the
computer it could even install the 'original' copy of Windows XP on a
500G SATA drive.  I had to create a new installer slipstreamed to SP2 so
it could install on Sata and see all the drive. Now I just need to
rediscover all the software I need...
<I will try to read the story and see if there is any posts needed by Raban