[pnpgm] Update..

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 19:25:50 CET 2010

If there's nothing more to learn, just move it along.  Add the few hints, then
go.  I'm fine keeping it moving.

I vote we end the tavern as quickly as possible, to get the whole party
involved.  I wasn't sure what there was to learn, which is why Kell did what he
did.  (I considered having Kell follow the leader if he leaves, but won't.)

Mark