[pnpgm] Game Update #136 - File #982 - Breaking and Entering

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 00:17:44 CET 2010

          "I don't know.  It is early.  Maybe I should just head you
        to see if we can track down our missing friend."  Older man
        glances to the crowd to assess the night's income.

          The young man glances and finds the messenger.  "The messenger
        has a horse I could use it..."  The young man replies.

          "What do you want to eat?"

          Kell loses his concentration on the conversation and turns to
        the barkeep. Kell realizes he could order food but doesn't know
        how long he'll be here.  The barkeep a man in his early 20s
        rubs a empty glass with a towel and stares at Kell for a reply.

          Kell grabs the ale and pockets the numerous coins from the
        ale into his coin bag.  Now he could afford to pay the fee and
        leave without a skull bashing.

        [Time: 10:40pm]

"What do you have tonight?  Anything fresh?" replies Kell to the barkeep.  He'll
keep the talk with the barkeep short and stay there only as long as necessary.
Of course he wants to hear the leader's decision about tonight, but won't up the
risk anymore tonight.  His luck already helped once, no need to tempt fate
again.   There may not be much more Kell can learn tonight, not without
following the man if he leaves.  That's a bit beyond what this group hoped to
accomplish by investigating the tavern.  Kell wishes he had some backup inside,
Kiet would fit well.  Another man to discuss things with, another set of eyes.

When he sits back down, Kell will pay better attention to the cards, but still
discuss things.  Causally he asks Tor about the mens' uniforms, "Tor, why are
those men wearing what could be uniforms?  They don't look like the normal thugs
that run these types of places."