[pnpgm] Game Update #113 - File #881 - A day in Crossroads

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Fri Aug 27 07:22:41 CEST 2010

  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  Do.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  ...Thomas.Magann.........Whitney...........Scholar.Normal/Human..Ma
  R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar,

  Cover Story Info: [HD- House member, F-Foreigner, N-native non house]
     Arawn      aka Arawn         as Teacher to daughter [F]
     Ben'dar    aka Bu Da         as Horse expert        [F]
     Caladan    aka Ca Lu         as Guard/Archer        [N]
     Chion      aka Capt. Chu Mai as Sailor Trustee      [HD]
     Farseeker  aka Fu Sa         as Guard               [F]
     Fremea     aka Lin Mong      as Noble child         [HD] [Disguised]
     Kell       aka Swan          as Trader              [F]
     Kiet       aka Kiet Sunan    as Zhou's servant      [F]
     Raban      aka Toban Nu      as Entertainer/Guard   [F]
     Strie'bog  aka Sun Zhu       as Entertainer         [N]
     Unali      aka Tun Au        as Zhou's wife         [HD]
     Whitney    aka Whitney       as Herbalist/Tailor    [F]
     Will       aka Sun Tzu       as hunt master         [F]
     Z'leyra    aka Kakita Junami as Healer              [F]
     Zhou       aka Zhou Wa       as Baron Noble         [HD]

     Game Web Site - http://www.furvert.net/longshotgm/pbem/index.htm
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshotgm at netzero.com

     Game Update #113 in sequence (file #881)

        From Raban: [Re: Actions]
          Raban sighs to himself, after finally working out a means to
          improve relations with his goddess he gets stuck as a Guard.
          Sure that is his role here and often his task in life, but
          sometimes it is inconvenient. I suppose there could be a chance
          to pose for the ladies, but they already know me too well to draw
          much more than a smile. I even have trouble thinking lustful
          thoughts about them like I should... They are far too beautiful
          in body and soul, too complex and striving for lofty goals. They
          deserve more than that and though my Goddess understands, she is
          not so happy about it either. I am rapidly approaching the limits
          allowed to me, I must find ways to meet all my Bardic duties soon.
          At least playing some music would gain more time to work out other
          ways... Raban smiles as he remembers part of his role was to
          teach Fremea music, something that was forgotten in all the other
          problems of this mission. Yes, that would work... Now to arrange
          it?

          "Fremea, in all the troubles we have had, I forgot I was to...
        GM: Ack. Don't forget presumption of what gods think best or not
            best is just as bad.  So to presume what the goddess thinks may
            be bad thoughts.  Not that it matters much but all teachers of
            Priests, Bards, Druids and even some wizards teach that basic
            tenant.