[pnpgm] Game update #110 - File #864 - Rescue Wizard?

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Tue Aug 17 09:05:10 CEST 2010

  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  Do.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  ...Thomas.Magann.........Whitney...........Scholar.Normal/Human..Ma
  R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar,

  Cover Story Info: [HD- House member, F-Foreigner, N-native non house]
     Arawn      aka Arawn         as Teacher to daughter [F]
     Ben'dar    aka Bu Da         as Horse expert        [F]
     Caladan    aka Ca Lu         as Guard/Archer        [N]
     Chion      aka Capt. Chu Mai as Sailor Trustee      [HD]
     Farseeker  aka Fu Sa         as Guard               [F]
     Fremea     aka Lin Mong      as Noble child         [HD] [Disguised]
     Kell       aka Swan          as Trader              [F]
     Kiet       aka Kiet Sunan    as Zhou's servant      [F]
     Raban      aka Toban Nu      as Entertainer/Guard   [F]
     Strie'bog  aka Sun Zhu       as Entertainer         [N]
     Unali      aka Tun Au        as Zhou's wife         [HD]
     Whitney    aka Whitney       as Herbalist/Tailor    [F]
     Will       aka Sun Tzu       as hunt master         [F]
     Z'leyra    aka Kakita Junami as Healer              [F]
     Zhou       aka Zhou Wa       as Baron Noble         [HD]

     Game Web Site - http://www.furvert.net/longshotgm/pbem/index.htm
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshotgm at netzero.com

     Game Update #110 in sequence (file #864)

       From Raban: [Re: Actions]
         Raban will watch the patrol warily as a Guard should while he
         wonders about the captive. Fortunately it is not some poor abused
         girl, taking one from bandits is much different than from the
         patrols...Or should be, sometimes there is little difference
         between such people.
       GM: Ack.

       From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
         - The Women-
           Arawn will vote to give the women the money to aid them in their
         recovery (or at least a share of it if anyone doesn't want to give
         them all of the profits from the bandit leader). Arawn will also
         ask for descriptions of the missing children and about how far
         away they think they are from where the children were last seen.
         If they seem to be within range of a Sky Knowledge spell then
         Arawn will cast it out of sight of the women and attempt to
         locate the children and their status.
         At some point in the journey Arawn will speak with Raban and
         Striebog- "Would either of you be willing to play your....

         Arawn is intrigued by the baroness's story and asks a few
         questions of his own, assuming she is up for answering them
         before passing out again.

         "Did the Vong seem focused on certain mines over others- the....

         Also-
         "We've been working on trying to remove the implants but still...
         Arawn returns a knowing look Fremea's way. He doesn't recall
         sensing other sources of magic so hopes that the soldiers do not
         carry a mana detector.  Keeping an eye on the bound man and his
         entourage he whispers to the party.

         "He's a wizard, with an aura similiar to Caladan's."
         Stretching his senses further he attempts to Mana Read the man's
         aura in an effort to see what his Orientation might be.
       GM: Ack. Search for a kid with black hair in a land of kids
           of black hair.  Interesting.

       From Raban: [Re: Actions]
         <I forget what instruments Raban may have with him. Drum, mandolin
         or pan pipe are his best, then pan pipe should be most applicable
         depending on technique used <ok check sheet says has drum and pan
         pipe, mandolin was left behind

         Raban smiles, "I would be glad to help the women in any way....
       GM: Ack.  Correct.  I made the section "left at dark lands" for those
           items left behind for most characters.  Some who took all I didn't
           but pretty much did it that way for easy viewing.