[pnpgm] Z'leyra

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Aug 17 01:00:51 CEST 2010

Z'leyra makes an effort to examine all weapons, armor and pieces of
jewelry found both in order to appraise their value and to see if their
is anything new to learn from them.

Pondering the coral Z'leyra wonders and ponders many possibilities for
its removal or even communication with it. She continues to use her
healing skills to help the woman get stronger.

Regarding the bound wizard...Z'leyra will comment "Perhaps after they
are a few miles down the road that bound wizard might mysteriously
vanish from his keepers? I can think of several possible ways for that
to occur. Perhaps a whisper in his ear to accept a spell then
invisibility and levitation? Or perhaps a teleportation? Plenty of other
techniques spring to mind...some perhaps helped by something to divert
the attention of the guards. But I wouldn't want the wizard to join us
unless I could look into his soul."