[pnpgm] Game Update #109

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Aug 12 22:31:37 CEST 2010

The Women-
   Arawn will vote to give the women the money to aid them in their recovery (or at least a share of it if anyone doesn't want to give them all of the profits from the bandit leader).
   Arawn will also ask for descriptions of the missing children and about how far away they think they are from where the children were last seen. If they seem to be within range of a Sky Knowledge spell then Arawn will cast it out of sight of the women and attempt to locate the children and their status.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   At some point in the journey Arawn will speak with Raban and Striebog-

   "Would either of you be willing to play your instruments while watching over the baroness? Fremea's spell seemed to have some effect on the coral-growth and I'd like to see if it responds to particular notes or sounds produced by a bard."

   Arawn is intrigued by the baroness's story and asks a few questions of his own, assuming she is up for answering them before passing out again.

   "Did the Vong seem focused on certain mines over others- the larger ones, I'm assuming? And can you recall which one or where those might be?"

Also-

   "We've been working on trying to remove the implants but still aren't sure on how to proceed. They did seem to respond, if only slightly, to certain sounds. Do you recall at any time after the coral was implanted if they might have held anything near it- an energy source or noise-maker perhaps, and, if so, what can you recall about it?"

   Arawn returns a knowing look Fremea's way. He doesn't recall sensing other sources of magic so hopes that the soldiers do not carry a mana detector.  Keeping an eye on the bound man and his entourage he whispers to the party.

   "He's a wizard, with an aura similiar to Caladan's."

   Stretching his senses further he attempts to Mana Read the man's aura in an effort to see what his Orientation might be.