[pnpgm] Plan

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 22:39:42 CEST 2010

OOC:  As a possible plan if we were to use the wagon again to 'walk into'
the next ambush then have several people waiting to ambush the ambushers.  I
could ride shotgun and then use Insubstantiability when they attack.

>From my observations the Vong or at least there bugs seem to respond to
invisibility but not Insubstantiability.  When Will was insubstantial I was
having trouble getting them to notice me when I was trying to distract them
from Arawn and Kell.

Bottom line it would be good to have a plan.  Although I still think that
the best start to a plan would be to have Z' scout ahead and report back.