[pnpgm] Game Update #88 - File #706 - A pause and rest

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Fri Apr 30 16:40:43 CEST 2010

>           GM: Awhile back folks said it was ok for Unali to lead.  So
>               she has taken the reigns once again.  To rally the troops.
>               The below info is for my notes and yours.  If you wish to
>               be treated or magically healed let me know.  Looks like
>               unless Z'leyra becomes solid it'll have to be one of the
>               other healers like Arawn, Fremea, Raban if they wish to
>               spend the mana.  Some are low on mana as is. I suspect
>               Unali doesn't mind scouts as long as it is with the
>               full party as backup.  Sending someone way off with
>               no backup like Kell did and others half a mile away
>               was dangerous.  If I know Unali enough she won't care
>               if scouts do their job just with the others. but
>               I could be wrong. :)  If there are no big plan shifts
>               I'll move the full group to the next building (E). For
>               reminder on that map see the website.  i'll include
>               a map of the building in next update likely.

OOC: [Your right Scott, Unali would allow scouts with the party as
backup. She just doesn't speak of such an option now by herself. If
others were to suggest it, she could well accept.]

Unali: "We might as well patch up those who need it most. Strie'bog,
Will? But if there are any Vong left, we should double check for any
ambushes when we near the buildings. We are giving them time to prepare
as well."