[pnpgm] Kiet's actions

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Apr 27 17:07:10 CEST 2010

"Z'leyra...can you stop the Vong from bleeding to death?  If we can question him, using the Tongues spell, we might at least learn their language."

"I'll bind him."  Kiet then ties him with rope.  If there is a post near by, I'll tie him to it.

Assuming that Z will help out (and if she won't then Kiet will do his best with his own healing kit to stop the bleeding), once the Vong recovers consciousness and starts to talk...and Kiet will 'encourage' it to do so.  Kiet will cast Tongues at Max EL and with the extra mana required to learn the language permanently.

"If we can get him talking, some of us can learn his language.  Those of us that can cast personal illusions could then cast spells to make us look like Vong and then be able to talk like Vong...and maybe it will give us some element of surprise that we obviously need against these things."

Kiet will spend time examining the bodies...looking for differences in their appearance...studying them for copying in the future.  he's also going to check to see where they are vulnerable...what are their weak points...places he might use to kill them if up close and personal.