[pnpgm] Game Update #87 - File #702 - Barn Combat Ph 53-70

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Tue Apr 27 08:47:22 CEST 2010

  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  Do.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  ...Thomas.Magann.........Whitney...........Scholar.Normal/Human..Ma
  R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar,

  Cover Story Info: [HD- House member, F-Foreigner, N-native non house]
     Arawn      aka Arawn         as Teacher to daughter [F]
     Ben'dar    aka Bu Da         as Horse expert        [F]
     Caladan    aka Ca Lu         as Guard/Archer        [N]
     Chion      aka Capt. Chu Mai as Sailor Trustee      [HD]
     Farseeker  aka Fu Sa         as Guard               [F]
     Fremea     aka Lin Mong      as Noble child         [HD] [Disguised]
     Kell       aka Swan          as Trader              [F]
     Kiet       aka Kiet Sunan    as Zhou's servant      [F]
     Raban      aka Toban Nu      as Entertainer/Guard   [F]
     Strie'bog  aka Sun Zhu       as Entertainer         [N]
     Unali      aka Tun Au        as Zhou's wife         [HD]
     Whitney    aka Whitney       as Herbalist/Tailor    [F]
     Will       aka Sun Tzu       as hunt master         [F]
     Z'leyra    aka Kakita Junami as Healer              [F]
     Zhou       aka Zhou Wa       as Baron Noble         [HD]

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at cybermax.net

     Game Update #87 in sequence (file #702)

        From Kell: [Re: Actions]
          [ Ha!  And well crap!  :(  Had I known that flying is not part
          of Whirlwind, Kell would have stayed on horse and rode around
          them damaging those pesky lobsters.  I read it as a transport
          spell as well as damage; movement included in the spell as it
          gives a big PMR, hence the ability to fly.  Crud.  Dang GM
          changing the spells on me!  :) "It can be used to move rapidly
          and inflict damage."  Move rapidly isn't flight inside the
          vortex?  Crud.  Then what is the move rapidly part???  :(  I
          know for next time, stay on the horse and ride around not
          letting  them get close.    Still, it worked well damaging all
          4 and almost  taking them out.  Will private email to discuss
          one other item about this.

          Very nice touch with the smile.  That is so very Kell...  ] Kell
          curses in several languages at his now useless arm.  These Vong
          are really pissing him off, and yet again his arm takes serious
          damage... Ha'Kell uses the transport of the whirlwind to whisk
          himself away from the Vong as the calvary is here, and before he
          passes out he dismisses the Whirlwind.  [after 1 more phase,
          possibly 2, but most definitely  before he passes out.  If the
          Vong are all outside the whirlwind, he'll  end it now and retreat
          for healing.  Today is not a good day to die.] Once safely out of
          reach, Kell will tie up his arm while calling for help.  If
          possible he'll cast Earth Strength [from ElemPow-E] to get the
          benefit of Regeneration to heal his arm.

          ----
          No worries.  I know for next time now.  It's not too big a deal,
          but very cool to wipe out 4 vong.  Damaging them is almost as
          good.  :) Spell description:

          "The Whirlwind ...thrown out."

          I read this as other people can be inside the center and ok.
          People for sure.  Horse, well, not so sure.  It's a lot bigger
          than a person, which is why I had it run off.  Just let me know
          for next time.

          I don't know which is better regen - the Earth Str or other.
          and need to avoid those pesky vong.

          Shield's rock!  :)  And Angel may be in big trouble...  he he.
        GM: Ack.   I suspect Richard made the PMR for the Jinn/peri which
            one of them flies (I forget which) or for magic items or
            such.  I did dicker on this a great deal and talked it over
            with Alex in ICQ and felt the same thing I did.  So blame
            him! :)  Ok.  Retreat, End spell. Regeneration. The keyword
            is "anyone" in contact so implied a person not a anything.

        From Unali: [Re: Actions]
          I read it as non-damaging to the caster and any persons he is in
          contact with, or who successfully enters it.

          Whether a horse can remain undamaged is up to the evil GM to
          decide.

          However, as the whirlwind may move with the caster at the
          center, I would interpret it as moving the caster along at no
          additional cost.

           From V2:
          "     The Whirlwind rises around the Caster and anyone he is in
          physical contact with. Any other person in the effect area, or
          that enters it, suffers the listed damage and is thrown out.

          If the spell does not succeed in damaging the person, through
          failure, he may enter the eye of the funnel, where the Caster is
          located. To do so, he must roll less than or equal to his Dodge
          Value on 1D10. The Caster may move the affect each phase. He
          must remain at the center when he does. Any person in physical
          contact with him moves with it. Any who release their hold, or
          that he succeeds  in throwing out, are subject to the
          effects of the whirlwind."
        GM: Ack. I read it as contact with so if held hands he'd be safe
            or enters no.  The person who enters the spell seems to take
            damage to me.  The dodge thing is to enter and avoid the winds
            but common sense to me would say would take damage.  A horse
            would likely count 2-3 people.  Maybe a Inclusion should be
            done for the spell or for those who get to EL10 or so could
            add that affect.  Yeah if the spell doesn't hit them the first
            time then it doesn't after.  This is why the Vong who reentered
            was still affected since he was hit the first time.  It all is
            good points to consider.  Its more a move thing that is the
            issue.  Whether by simple caster power or the spell.  The
            problem is I saw no spell movement in terms of say flight
            or Wind.  If there was a Wind or some attribute to apply
            it might be easier to decide.  I think its a basic WW
            spell that you stand and move.  Richard I think let it grow
            in need so a flyer like Raban could be devastating while
            a wizard with flight could move fast.  So I think Richard
            boosted the power of the spell by making it depending on what
            the caster can do in terms of movement.

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          I don't know if anyone else is in touch with Scott. He appears
          to have been offline for some time. My guess is that his isp is
          offline as he mentioned that it might. I hope that he is doing
          well.
        GM: Ack. Grr.  Yep ISP issues.  We shall see which one I stick
            with in the end.  Thanks for posting to let folks know.
            Your the first contact so if you aren't contacted no one
            else would be.

        From Raban: [Re: Actions]
          Last email I see is from Scott is 4/13
        GM: Ack. Last day I was online that week. A clue for any of my
            AWOL periods is no replies to ICQ/emails in 1-2 days max.
            On a side note John I got the toolbar working guess what
            locked it?  Task scheduler.  Once I fixed that could drag
            things back into place.  Go figure.  I don't use TS at all.

        From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
          Same time frame for my last email from him too. Gotta love
          ISPs when they crash.
          -----

          Fremea will help (1 phase) to finish bandages for Arawn (if he
          needs). She will cast fire arrow(EL3) and then she will
          teleport(el0) to the front of the barn (since the scene has
          changed a lot), flying about 15 feet off the ground. She will
          then fire at any of the Vong still there. If all the Vong are
          dead there, she will see if there is a way to fly up and into
          the vortex to see if Kell is ok. Planning to cast Regeneration
          on him if she can reach him.
        GM: Ack.   Actually ISP was up all that time.  I just couldn't
            get online due to likely config issues or some silly router
            lease limits the ISP uses.

        From Will: [Re: Actions]
          No ICQs either I take it?
        GM: Ack. Nope. Anyone is welcome to visit us in ICQ. :)

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          Nope, not since the 12th.
        GM: Ack. My computer

         [Julis 26th, 1634TH]
         [Location: Middle Katai Plains, Shantou Province]
         [          20 Miles south of Shantou City       ]
         [          Old Shantou Carnival Grounds         ]

         [Time: 2:28:50pm - 2:29:08pm]

           Will moves toward the Whirlwind and enters it.  Since he
         has no body mass the winds and effects do not hinder or
         hurt him.  But his slow movement ends him just above the
         Vong fighting Kell.  he had wanted to go slightly above
         and in front of him but ran out of movement.  Will sighs
         and decides to fire directly below him with the limited
         area of affect from this angle.   While Will aims he says
         in his ghostly voice, "ugly up here."  The Vong is distracted
         enough to glance slightly up but not fully up.  Will lets
         his arrow release.  While he is point blank and above there
         is limited targets aside from head, shoulders, arms and
         maybe if lucky chest and back.  But even at this angle it
         is near impossible to miss.  But Will forgets the wind of the
         whirlwind has an immediate effect on the arrow as it becomes
         solid.  This wind is enough to deflect the arrow ever so slightly
         and instead of an inch to the left where the head is the arrow
         slides down the backside of the Vong warrior.  It breaks as it
         hits the hard crab armor on his back and impacts on the ground
         before its thrown aside by the winds.

           Z'leyra moves from the south side of he barn and heads toward
         the two Vong on the second floor looking out.  She gets above
         slightly and in front of them and aims her sling.  She fires
         and the projectile hits the Vong which was on the roof with
         the Swarm Ball.  The projectile hits him in the right shoulder
         and does a minor wound.

           Ben'dar urges Tef'wo toward the barn.

           Caladan, Chion and Farseeker all continue their charge toward
         the barn from their far off area.

           Unali happy at her charge previously and her kill of the
         Vong near her, twirls her horse about.  She gallops away about
         a dozen feet then turns around and charges toward another Vong
         in order to gain the full benefit of her borrowed horse's charge
         speed.    She charges Vong #3 which Will was behind and her
         dagger points out as she rides fast toward the confused and
         wounded Vong.  This time the impact isn't as fierce as the
         last one but the damage is overkill and the blade hits the Vong
         in his left shoulder doing massive internal damage.  But since
         he is already wounded from the whirlwind only minor damage is
         needed to kill him.

           Raban flies westward all the while he glances to the left to
         see how Fremea and Arawn seem to be doing.

           As Arawn is near his healing treatment he notices Fremea eager
         to rejoin the battle.  Even after severe personal damage herself
         in this battle she continues.  He quickly gets her attention and
         begins to talk about the Vong swarm and how they seem to sense
         something likely mana or magic.

           Kell feels the blood gushing out of him.  His now limp right
         arm is losing blood severely.  His shoulder is already numb and
         he can't feel his fingers.  He notices Will enter the vortex
         and fire an arrow but his mind is distracted by the shock to
         his system or confusion.  He begins to walk backwards as far
         as he can to move away from the Vong in front of him.

           With 2 Vong dead and 2 alive on the battlefield they now
         act.  The one from inside the barn finally exits and runs
         toward Strie'bog.  One of the Vong from the second floor jumps
         down to the ground and begins to move toward Unali.

           The Vong below Will watches the vortex leave his area and
         his vision clears.  He now glances up to see Will.  When
         he does he quickly thrusts up with his staff but the weapon
         goes through him with no harm.  The Vong seems confused by
         this odd encounter.

           The Vong near Strie'bog swings his staff and hits the Bard
         in the left arm doing a minor 2 point wound.

           The other Vong on the second floor remains there looking
         out at the battlefield.

           Kiet watches the Whirlwind storm turn slightly red from either
         clay or blood.  He begins to slow down the wagon so not to tire
         the horses that much and to ensure Zhou is safe from the bad Vong.

           Strie'bog swings his axe and hits Vong #1 in the right arm doing
         a minor wound.

           Fremea listens to Arawn's quick warnings but is distracted by
         the action to the west.  She finishes up with the final wrapping
         of bandages for Arawn.

           Fremea stands and begins to build up magical energy for a
         combat spell.

           Kell inside the whirlwind knows the vortex is protection but
         if he falls he could die without help.  He allocates energy for
         a spell to end the whirlwind.

           Z'leyra reloads and fires her sling again at the Vong on the
         second floor.  But the sling projectile goes wild and past the
         Vong into the dark barn.

           Will now is facing better at Vong #4 who turned to him and
         is below him.  He fires point blank between his feet and the
         arrow hits the Vong in the right arm doing a good wound which
         takes the Vong to the ground and not moving.

           Fremea casts a quick Fire Arrow spell upon her quiver and sees
         the light hue of magical energy around the arrows.

           Kell quickly casts a dispel spell to end the whirlwind and it
         works instantly as the dust and sand settle quickly to the ground
         revealing wet bloody sand and a haggard looking Kell standing with
         a limp arm.  In order to cast the spell he had to drop his shield
         to gesture.

           Unali knows the charge is likely damaging the magical dagger so
         decides to dismount with acrobatic grace.  She pulls her second
         dagger knowing two are better than one.  She commands the horse
         away and charges the normal dagger hits in the chest but
         fails to penetrate the crab armor. But her magical dagger hits
         the left arm doing a massive wound piercing deep and shredding
         tissue.

           Kell collapses to his knees and uses his left arm to grab the
         almost dead right arm.  With great pain, tears in his eyes and
         grit on his face he stares at the fight nearby.

           Vong #6 and #7 attack Unali.  Both strike with their amphisatff
         weapons.  Vong #7 just wounded by her fails to strike as his
         weakened arm fails to help out.  Vong #6 does hit her in the left
         arm and does a minor 3 point wound.

           The Vong near Strie'bog thrusts at him and hits with his
         staff in the middle right chest doing 5 points of damage
         to the Bard.

           The Vong on the second floor scans the area knowing there
         has to be a person firing on him but sees nothing.  He
         reaches for his belt where his large ball like object rests.
         He grabs it with a holding like device a the base and raises
         it slightly to see who is offending him.

           Strie'bog swings his axe and hits the Vong near him but
         fails to penetrate his armor.

           Fremea, Arawn and Kell allocate magical energies for spells.

           Will aims at the Vong #7 attacking Unali.  There is only 10
         feet away and slight chance of hitting her but at this angle it
         is more a chance he'll hit the Vong.  He fires and hits the
         creature in the back rear shoulder doing 6 points of damage.

           Z'leyra fires and hits the Vong on the second floor but
         the projectile fails to penetrate.

           As Fremea hears Arawn cast his own magical words she figures
         he is doing with the warning.  She casts her own spell and
         appears near the barn now 15' feet up in the air and near the
         front of the barn.

           Kell casts his earth strength spell.  It helps to already
         have a pact with the earth around him.  The spell immediately
         surges through him as he feels the force of the earth surge
         through his bones.  He immediately feels stronger as if he
         could take on Raban in a duel.  he immediately feels reaction
         in his limp arm as it begins to tingle warmly.

           Alone now in the east, Arawn casts his healing spell upon
         himself in the Sidh tongue.  immediately the energy shoots
         from his fingers into his wound and heals much of it.  He
         goes from a critical wound to now at 50% of his normal self.
         It will have to be enough to work with for now.

           Unali stabs forward with both daggers to Vong #6 she
         wounded just seconds before.  Both daggers hit the creature
         in the chest but only one blow is needed to kill him though
         both do plenty of damage.

           Vong #7 stabs at Unali and hits her in the left chest doing
         a minor 3 point wound.

           Vong #1 swings at Strie'bog but fails to hit.

           The Vong on the second floor swings his staff outwards but
         fails to make contact with the unseen Z'leyra.  he now
         notices Fremea nearby.

           Strie'bog swings his axe and hits Vong #1 in the left chest
         but fails to penetrate his armor.

           Will takes aim again but this time Unali is too close to
         a bad angle and the risk is higher.  He aims toward the
         one Vong at Strie'bog but there is risk there.  He looks
         to the second floor but sees Fremea is now there.  Where
         did she come from?  He could fire that way but could hit
         her and kill her with a good shot.  He glances back over
         his shoulder and watches Kell.

           Facing toward the barn and Vong #5 on the second floor
         Fremea raises her bow and fires.  The arrow its the Vong
         in the right shoulder.  The physical damage penetrates and
         does 17 points of damage and then the magic explodes and
         even affects the magic resistant Vong doing another 8 points
         of fire damage.  The Vong is struck backwards a few feet from
         the blow but remains standing.

           The Vong in reaction and at the same time he sees Fremea
         raises his Ball-Swarm gun and fires at Fremea.  The swarm
         separates from the device and spreads out in a cloud.   They
         immediately sense Fremea and over 40 flying bugs surround
         her.  As they begin to dive in her Fire Arrow hits the Vong.

           At that same second Z'leyra fires another projectile at
         the same Vong and hits in the left chest.  the blow is good
         and penetrates the armor slightly and does 2 points of damage.

           All this happens at the same second.  Both arrow and sling
         projectile forces the Vong first back and then down to the barn
         floor and he goes out.  As the Swarm moves toward Fremea to
         likely kill her they suddenly stop and drop to the ground
         motionless.

           Unali thrusts both daggers at Vong #7.  The normal one fails
         to hit the creature but her magical one does.  The dagger
         hits in the upper left chest doing 12 points of more damage to
         the creature.

           Vong #1 thrusts at Strie'bog and hits in the center chest doing
         2 minor points of damage.

           Vong #7 stabs at Unali hits but fails to penetrate her armor.

           Strie'bog swings at Vong #1 and hits him in  the neck but his
         crab armor protects most of the blow and the Vong only takes
         a minor 5 point wound.

           In the west Arawn notices his aura of his mana shield is now
         gone.  He begins to clean up his healing supplies.

           Now Fremea, Z'leyra and Will have no good targets without
         risk to Strie'bog or Unali.

           Fremea shoulders her bow and flies the 60 feet toward Kell.
         Landing next to him she notices the odd aura around him.  The
         brown hue seems to seep from the ground up and around his body.
         She isn't sure what she is seeing but he notices the skin on his
         arm seems to be slightly moving and healing?  She is reluctant
         to touch him not knowing the active spell.

           The Vong swarm insects on the ground wiggle a slight it and
         then just become motionless.

           Unali thrusts her daggers at Vong #7.  The normal dagger
         hits the creature in his right arm doing 10 points of damage
         but the magical dagger fails to hit.

           Vong #1 and #7 strike toward Strie'bog and Unali but both
         fail to make contact.

           Strie'bog swings at Vong #1 but fails to hit.

           Arawn packs up his stuff onto his horse and mounts up.

           Z'leyra has moved toward Vong #1 and aims her sling.  Even
         if she hits Strie'bog it shouldn't hurt him at this angle.
         The projectile hits but fails to penetrate his armor.

           Will which moved toward Vong #7 and behind and slightly
         above has a great angle.  He fires his bow and hits the
         Vong in the center back doing the final damage to kill the
         creature.

           Unali tilts her head and nods toward Will and then charges
         to help Strie'bog.  She strikes behind and hits with both
         daggers the final damage to kill the Vong.

                        -------------

         [Time: 2:29:00pm - 2:29:40pm]

           Now that combat is over the next 40 seconds are spent in
         immediate recovery.  Z'leyra being a fast flyer with her
         levitation quickly flies through the barn and detects no
         other Vong in, around, above, below or behind the Barn.
         It seems this building is now empty.

           In this time Fremea's Fire Arrow spell ends, Arawn's Armor
         spell ends, Z'leyra's Orientation into shamanic spells ends,
         Will's levitation spell ends, Will's insubstantial spell ends
         and Z'leyra ends up walking out of the barn as her levitation
         spell ends during this time.

           During this time the earth regenerates Kell's arm and his
         wound fully heals and he is back to full health.  Though his
         earth strength will remain for 20 or so more seconds the regeneration
         ends quickly during this time.

           During this 40 seconds the rest of the group finally arrive
         on the scene.  But Kiet stops the wagon at about 100 feet
         away from the Vong and slowly drives forward.  When Zhou
         orders to get closer the Wagon stops near Kell and the
         others.

           The only ones to arrive with the others are Raban and
         Arawn.  Raban should get here in another 15 or so seconds
         being only about 130 feet away.  Arawn way behind the others
         is over 500 feet and could take 30 seconds or so to get to
         the others.

           All the Vong are checked and all are dead.  All but one that
         is.  The one Will took out attacking Kell is only knocked out.
         He is bleeding bad and could die at any moment though.  As some
         watch the group is amazed to see the crab armor torn in places
         at the shoulder and chest actually regenerate.  Like that of
         the starfish it grows back parts of itself.

           Zhou exits the wagon and looks around. "We did...," he begins
         to say but when Farseeker glares are him stops and rephrases,
         "You all did well.  But if the family that lives here is still
         alive and around they could be prisoners in those buildings to
         the south.  We lost our edge and surprise so getting them
         rescued could be a problem."

           Farseeker nods, "I say we go as a group and just deal with
         it as best we can.  They could be killed way before we even
         send scouts there."

         Actions? Comments?

         Next Update...Friday...

         GM: Well I'm back for now.  It took some time to get back into
             the groove of things.  I still may not keep Netzero.  I
             found a cheaper ISP with free tech support and actual
             americans to call not those in India you pay $$$ to talk
             to and don't have a clue.  The main issue for me to figure
             out is website.  NZ offers free site with ads like Yahoo
             (bleh) or no ads for 4$ per month.  So I have to dicker
             on that and see what to do. So we may be in transition here
             for a few months but should decide something by end of the
             summer.  Speaking of summer it is that time of year again.
             The storms will be here and power outages and need to take
             computer down for safety.  So work on updates might be
             delayed to it.

         GM: I did 5 phases above then noticed 2 Vong left.  I figured
             only one more phase would've worked.  So went with it
             and finished things up.  Then to get the group up I  sped
             up things by 13 or so phases and got folks all together.
             Just think 7 Vong and many were wounded in this battle. :)
             Think of what will happen in the other buildings if they
             are full?

         GM: Arawn   - at    50% hpv now.  Did heal some. [1 healing]
             Ben'dar - at c. 66% hpv now.  ]1 healing]
             Kell    - Fully healed now
             Fremea  - Fully healed now
             Unali   - 6 points of damage so far

         GM: Spells still active -

             Active spells -
               Kell    - Elemental Pact
               Raban   - Bless
               Whitney - Blindness [Failure]
               Z'leyra - Invisibility, Luck, Insubstantial

             Spells soon to end - up to the next 6 minutes
               Earth strength (Kell), Elemental Pact (Kell),
               Inviso/Insub/Luck (Z'leyra),

         GM: Current position details -

             All around front of barn except
             Raban - 130 feet away [flying]
             Arawn - 600 feet away [riding horse]

             Barn to Raban    -   130 feet         50-60'/phase
             Barn to Arawn    -   600 feet

         GM: Will - Figured you'd let the spells end as no need to
             use them now or waste mana.

         GM: What now? I can't say which spells will end till a new plan
             is figured out.  Unali as defacto leader what do you want
             to do now?  You have four buildings to the south of the barn
             (E,G-I) and one slightly south-east (B).  One far to the east
             hat was skipped where the wagon exited off he dirt road (F).
             They are a bit distance away so will take time to ride
             that way (or fly).  Keep in mind the scales determined
             below.  If some decide to scout ahead that means the
             group as a whole will be delayed in actions till those
             scouts are done.  So if go as a group decide what to
             do next.  Below is a reminder map of the area.  For
             full details see the website (especially for the map
             with possible no email mis-alignments).

    * Carnival Grounds layout

      Scale - 1 Column - 200 feet         /I\ North
              1 Row    - 200 feet

      Grounds shown below - 3300' x

               1         2         3         4         5         6
      12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345
     A     __________
     B     |        |
     C     |   C    |                              F
     D     |        |                 `
     E     |___/____|
     F                                                    .............
     G   [A]
     H   [A]                    `     X     `
     J    E
     K                                         ____/_____
     L    G                                    |        |
     M    H`         B                `        |   D    |
     N    I                                    |        |
     O                                         |________|

       X - Symbolic center of Carnival grounds
       ` \ Tent area boundary (open area)
       . = Dirt road going east to main Highway  (2.5 miles to highway)
       ` = Structure from ground up a few feet
       A - Building - 300' x ??? x 22' feet high
       B - Building -  50' x ???
       C - Area     -1600' x 800' [Horse Corral]
       D - Area     -1600' x 800' [Animal Corral]
       E - Building - 200' x ???
       F - Building -  50' x ???
       G - Building -  65' x ??? x 22' feet high
       H = Building -  60' x ???
       I = Building -  45' x ???

       Building scale may be off actual scale slightly due to rounding.

       Notes: There are small foot dirt paths that lead from building to
       building.  There are signs of holes in the ground likely where
       torch stands have been at one point.

       Distance between actual buildings -

       A to E -  150 feet space
       E to G -  250 feet space