[pnpgm] Game Update #40 - File #400 - Will/Arawn plan teleport

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Tue Sep 29 07:33:09 CEST 2009

Scott Adams wrote:

>           "Pillow talk?" Farseeker smiles.  "You seem to speak from personal
>         experience there.  But we are a noble group so we are expected to
>         have some coin and spend them well.  If we don't then our cover is
>         not as solid as it could be.  For folks like the bodyguards they
>         would not be expected to throw coins around.  As to the crew the
>         Captain could order them restricted if we asked I'm sure."

    Raban laughs, "Personal experience is right. I learned from the best
and even taught quite a few long before I became a Bard. I am still a
teacher as need arises and opportunity presents. That is part of my job,
after all. A Bard teaches and entertains as well as help those that need
it. I work with the poorest as well as the wealthiest people, they are
not so different at times. Understanding people is a primary part of
being a Bard. Being able to feel what is really needed, what is covered
by lies and deceits or simple embarrassment. I know quite a lot on these
topics, which is why I spoke up like I did."