[pnpgm] Game Update #39 - File #391 - Landfall approaches

John Stowman johnstowman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 09:52:57 CEST 2009

    <Arawn speaks up, "If everyone decides that a final drop-off to
       the Dark Lands is needed I am willing to aid as well. I can shield
       myself from lower level magical detections, take to the sky, and
       transport out to sea, away from the coast and likely scanning.
       Even if I am detected it is unlikely any would be able to
       determine anything other than the fact that something occurred out
       at sea before I move on

Will says "I was just planing on making a hop to an intermediate location
and then to the village next to the citadel and blame any magic  that was
detected on the same rouge wizard aboard the pirate ship that sank his own
ship with a spell backfire."

OOC: From a height of 100 feet you can only see about 12 miles to the
horizon which may make for a long trip (from a standing height above the
water its only 2.8 miles)