[pnpgm] Game Updae #38 - File #383 - The Battle Mind

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 10:26:40 CEST 2009

<ooc - The 10g is from the treasure (off the top) as an extra donation. The captain can do what he wants with it.>

To Arawn - "If you really want to learn how to get in places and out, maybe I could teach you better ways than falling into the water from a burning ship." Smiling at him the whole time.

To Kiet - "I believe that there are other ways to make sure they keep their mouths from telling tall tales, even if they might have truth to them. We could even use them as an advantage for us getting past some check points or what ever we might encounter. We have to think plan, rather than always killing, even if they deserve it. Let them kill themselves, possibly even for us in some way." This surprises her some what to even hear her say, as it has some sameness to her masters. Then she thinks about it and these men are not worthy of caring about.