[pnpgm] Fw: Re: Game Update #37 - File #373 - Pirate ship sinks

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 19:22:04 CEST 2009

[Dang. Missed the list.]

--- On Fri, 9/18/09, Mark <love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Mark <love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [pnpgm] Game Update #37 - File #373 - Pirate ship sinks
To: "Scott Adams" <longshot at cybermax.net>
Date: Friday, September 18, 2009, 11:20 AM

[Junaga 25th, 1634TH]
> Hearing the captain's words on the research already done in
>regards to the underwater metal Arawn will rescind his offer,
>instead asking Kell if he might have a chance to share notes and
>study the trident in the future. "Thank you for the insight,
>Captain. It might be best to sell them to collectors for a bigger
>profit. Knowing that they can be found in your homeland perhaps I
>can travel there to purchase one in the future. In the meanwhile,
>I wouldn't mind sharing notes and studying your trident if you
>are willing, Kell."
[OOC - I missed this somehow.]

Kell replies, "Of course I'll share notes. You can examine it as well and we can learn together. Arawn, your idea of selling them to collectors is a good one. Except we'll have to travel far from here to do it."

--------------------------
[Julis 1st, 1634TH]
[Time: 11:09pm]
> Caladan grins then turns to Will, "if ww knew the ship were
> to stick with us in one location I could simply make the
> animals sleep indefinitely. But if we leave the city and go
> inland then the ship may have to leave? Unless we can pay
> for him to stay a bit longer. We are still a week to landfall
> so do need to decide on these things. Chion has been quiet
> on the teleport issue so if you went back you might have to
> face possible dangers on the trip. Its what, 2,000 miles
> from here. That could take a few high level jumps. Chion
> could probably do it in two. But such a high level spell
> could be detected if within Katai territory if they are
> looking for such. So there is that risk."

"Will, if you teleport back to the Citadel I would appreciate it if you take Squirt. He is cute and cuddly, but I don't think he would taste good. And I know he doesn't want to be someone's dinner. I also have one item that can go back, or be stored in the hold."

Kell likes the treasure split to include all the sailors. Then they will be happier, and happier people talk less. This includes a share for the dead sailor's family.

For his share, he'd like the jewelry with the Sapphire in it and and the platimum bracelet and armbands, and 3 of the throwing daggers. He's always wanted to learn to use throwing daggers. The rest in coins. Kell will gladly sell the items to make as much profit as possible.