[pnpgm] Game Update #36 - File #359 - Pirates attack...

John Stowman johnstowman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 01:55:38 CEST 2009

>  OOC:  This may be a bit of a laundry list but Will had a number of things
> on his mind.

Will has nothing against turning in the pirates for a bounty but he wonders
out loud (but out of the hearing of the prisoners).

"What is to keep them from saying they were Innocent sailors attacked by a
ship of wizards and they collect the bounty for us"

Will is not much of a merchant (and not to sure of the relative values) but
he offers the Captain a mink pelt for one of the mermen daggers... as a
memento of the voyage.  He also suggests that as skilled as a merchant
as Kell is he maybe able to convert the the mink into more coin for the
benefit of the sailors family.

Will does have a wand that he was planing to leave in the secret compartment
in the hold of the ship (though before doing so he would need to inspect it
thoroughly) but he does have some other concerns.

"This Hide of the Captains may be fine for magic items but what about the
two critters there bound to attract attention and they look to much like a
wizards familer'to my way of thinking. I could try and take them back to the
High Elders but I would need to leave soon so I could rest a bit
afterwards.  I could also take other items back with me but no promises that
I could make a second trip later."
OOC:  This is close to his maximum ability so without the wand and or
careful planing rest etc he probably wont be able to retrieve them.