[pnpgm] Game Update #36 - File #359 - Pirates attack...

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 16 07:42:03 CEST 2009

>"I hope not too.  Besides, what can you do for the Upper World from here?"

"Um.... it's THIS world that needs attention...."

>"I really must hear more about the Balance Marches.  And your people?  What are your people?  You aren't human, or fully human?"

Whitney blinks... then blinks again.. "Um... I'm human. From the same country as poor Zhou, in fact. Unlike Zhou, however, my social stratas both tend to remember our history We.....relocated from Southern Katai a few dozen generations back."

Thank you for your time,

Thomas O. Magann Jr.