[pnpgm] Game Update #33 - File #340- Merman combat P9+10

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 17:14:45 CEST 2009

Kell will take healing from whoever needs the most practice.  He isn't picky.  Fremea perhaps?

Kell is very happy to see both Raban and Fremea back on board.  "Welcome back you too.  Did you enjoy your swim?" he asks grinning happily as they arrive back on board.  He embraces them and welcomes them back.

After hearing the Captain on selling the items for the fallen sailor, Ha'Kell offers his help, "Captain, I'm sorry about your fallen sailor.  I'd like to help.  I can try to sell them for you, and try to help his family."

Kell examines all of the dead mermen's gear, trying to figure the best prices.

Ha'Kell also offers to examine the leader's trident, adding what he can.