[pnpgm] Game Update #46 - File #421 - Party rallies up

john haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Oct 26 23:29:36 CET 2009

   If anyone mentions what happened at the guard station Arawn will speak up.

   "I'm not sure if there might be repurcussions but perhaps someone should keep an eye out on the ship. The constables might not know we are here just yet but they are certain to know of the ship and could keep them docked and start asking questions that could lead them to us and complicate our stay."