[pnpgm] Game Update #46 - File #421 - Party rallies up

Scott Adams longshot at cybermax.net
Fri Oct 23 06:47:09 CEST 2009

  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  Do.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  R1 NPC...................Shu.Yeoh..........Wizard..Normal/Human..Fe
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  ...Thomas.Magann.........Whitney...........Scholar.Normal/Human..Ma
  R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar, 2 Donkeys

  Cover Story Info: [HD- House member, F-Foreigner, N-native non house]
     Arawn      aka Arawn         as Teacher to daughter [F]
     Ben'dar    aka Bu Da         as Horse expert        [F]
     Caladan    aka Ca Lu         as Guard/Archer        [N]
     Chion      aka Capt. Chu Mai as Sailor Trustee      [HD]
     Farseeker  aka Fu Sa         as Guard               [F]
     Fremea     aka Lin Mong      as Noble child         [HD] [Disguised]
     Kell       aka Swan          as Trader              [F]
     Kiet       aka Kiet Sunan    as Zhou's servant      [F]
     Raban      aka Toban Nu      as Entertainer/Guard   [F]
     Strie'bog  aka Sun Zhu       as Entertainer         [N]
     Shu        aka Shu           as Niece               [HD]
     Unali      aka Tun Au        as Zhou's wife         [HD]
     Whitney    aka Whitney       as Herbalist/Tailor    [F]
     Will       aka Sun Tzu       as hunt master         [F]
     Z'leyra    aka Kakita Junami as Healer              [F]
     Zhou       aka Zhou Wa       as Baron Noble         [HD]

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at cybermax.net

     Game Update #46 in sequence (file #421)

        From Ben'dar: [Re: Actions]
          Ben'Dar is now thoroughly bored with these guards.  He....

          He will attempt to leave.  If the guards try to stop him, they
          will learn the foolishness of imposing civilized rules to a
          warrior of the Fel'oros.  The lesson will be taught with fist
          and spear.
        GM: Ack.  Good stuff.  Dangerous but good stuff. :)  Why didn't
            you learn Katai?  Geesh.  At this point assume you don't
            fight Z'leyra back.

        From Kell: [Re: Actions]
          Kell wraps his arm tightly, and makes sure he retrieves his

          "I think I need a new shirt."
          [Reactions from the market crew?]

          [Re: Ben'dar's actions]
          [Ha!  This is great stuff.  Maybe not the best actions for the
          mission, but still fun.  J Mark ]
        GM: Ack.  The hits were on the head and arms and they tend to be
            hard for armor.  Since you were in your "market" mode for
            such things didn't equip fully.

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          Having shaken her head and gotten a headache at seeing ....
          [Frankly she hopes he doesn't fight back hard as he is likely a
          better brawler than she is.]

          She will try to Influence the Major, saying that "we" will
          'discipline' the barbarian and teach him better manners. No
          need to take up space in jail better used for serious criminals.
          She will offer that any reward due us for the capture of the
          pirates could go to the Major for his trouble and his
          assistance in getting the party the bounty hunter permits and
          to pay off any fine that Ben'Dar may have incurred. Part of
          this includes deep bowing and profuse apologies.
        GM: Ack.