[pnpgm] Game Update #45 - File #416 - Kell fights thieves

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 12:52:41 CEST 2009

Ben'Dar is now thoroughly bored with these guards.  He listens to the major
prattling on in Katai, which he can't understand.  Calmly, he says in
Z'endali.  "I didn't piss on your boots.  Let the young man fight his own
battles, or step aside.  You people call yourselves civilized, but we enter
your home and you offer us no drink, food, comfort of any kind.  Not even a
place to relieve ourselves after our long travels.  What kind of hospitality
is it that you show your guests?  Civilized?  Pfhah!"
Turning to his friends, he says in Marentian, "We've delivered the pirates,
let's get going.  We have important things to do, like finding a tavern and
good ale!"

He will attempt to leave.  If the guards try to stop him, they will learn
the foolishness of imposing civilized rules to a warrior of the Fel'oros.
 The lesson will be taught with fist and spear.