[pnpgm] Game Update #44 - File #412 - Kell chases a thief

john haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Oct 19 05:38:56 CEST 2009

   Arawn doesn't eat or drink anything while at the inn/tavern.

   Arawn doesn't seem to react much when word of Tiehul's power comes to light but his eyes lock with the man's for a second before drifting thoughtfully off to the side. A man like Tiehul would be a treasure to a country such as Katai and likely the government was constantly on the lookout for those rare individuals possessed of such abilities. He was about to ask the man how his ability worked in hopes of finding a way to best mundanely defend against it when Fremea spoke up, obviously wondering the same thing as he. Arawn waited for the man to reply before asking,

   "With the wide array of sensors across the nation, relatively speaking, how safe is it to perform certain basic level... 'tasks' while in the countryside and away from cities, villages or wagons? Does it still have a decent risk of detection when in a wild or rural area?"

   -   "...Zhou speaks up. "I think if my friends don't have questions
or comments that they can head upstairs or return to the ship.
The ship can stay till the morning. Then me and Tiehul can
cover some minor things so not to bore everyone."

   -  Upon hearing this Arawn leaned in and whispered quietly in Zhou's ear...