[pnpgm] bounty hunter permits

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 17:20:54 CEST 2009

Ben'Dar shrugs, giving as much agreement as usual.  He keeps his eyes on the
door through which the major left.  Something doesn't seem right to him.  He
stands and moves to the wall next to the exit, and leans there with his
spear in hand, as if casually waiting.  He is positioned so that if the door
opens suddenly, he will be somewhat hidden behind it.

--
Wells