[pnpgm] Game Update #52 - File #474 - Combat prep

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 23:12:56 CET 2009

Ha'Kell levels his spear and spurs his horse alongside Tef'wo, doing
his best to keep up.  He'll charge and trample through with Ben'Dar,
dispatching sharp pointy death to the fools.

After the first skewering, Kell follow's Ben'Dar's lead and charges again until we can help the wagon.

When going back to help the wagon, Kell will shout out to capture one or two.

[Happy Thanksgiving to all in the US.  And Happy Day to those not in the US.  - Mark ]