[pnpgm] Game Update #52 - File #474 - Combat prep

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 17:22:10 CET 2009

Ben'Dar grins, his eyes gleaming with excitement.  He jabs his spear in the
air in the direction of the monks on Kell's side.  "Charge through!  Charge
through!" he barks.  He veers Tef'wo toward the monks on Kell's side,
accelerating to a quick charge and leveling his spear.  The manuever is
designed to move Tef'wo into a parallel charge with Kell's horse so that
they each hit one of the monks attacking from the right.  The attacks are a
combination of spear and trample, and then continue on at full speed past
the monks, giving them enough distance to wheel about and come back for a
return charge on the other two monks who will presumably be pursuing (at a
much slower speed than the horses).  The idea is to always be charging the
enemies and only let them have an attack on us when we're bearing down on
them in a perfect storm of spears and steel-shod hooves.  If we keep the
horses at full-charge speed, the monks from the left hopefully won't be able
to reach us until we're on our return charge, then it will be very bad for
them...  On the return charge, Ben'Dar will be whooping out Fel'oros
warcries at the top of his lungs.

Once the four near Kell and Ben'Dar are dispatched, Ben'Dar wheels toward
the wagon and runs down any survivors.  He is in full Zen'da battle mode -
meaning he's not looking to take any prisoners.