[pnpgm] Game Update #52 - File #474 - Combat prep

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 26 09:48:40 CET 2009

  But a bow you
            would have to hold or stand up to get it from the top cargo
            rack.  Holding is problematic as only leaves one hand to
            secure your butt from sliding off.  So realistically it
            would be hard to have a bow at "ready" access unless held
            constantly.  You'd have to stand up to get it.  I suppose
            another nail could be setup to hang it but it might arouse
            some odd looks and questions.  I could even see maybe
            hanging it below the wagon for access but the rear axle
            might get in the way.  Let me know what you want to do with
            the bow.

Top makes the most sense, and he'd need to stand to see much in front r to the sides, anyhow. How much luggage is topside? I'm assuming packs and the like. If so, he'll slide his to the back portion of the luggage tack where he can get to it, if needed as it'll have his axe.

Thank you for your time,

Thomas O. Magann Jr.