[pnpgm] Game Update #51a - File #466 - Wagon Assumptions

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Tue Nov 24 20:55:36 CET 2009

Scott Adams wrote:

>   *  Wagon Horse Team [6 slots needed]
>
>         Forward Left  -  Draft          [Kell]
>         Forward Right -  Draft          [Kiet]
>         Middle Left   -  Draft          [Kiet]
>         Middle Right  -  Warhorse IV    [Unali]
>         Rear Left     -  Riding Horse I [Shu]
>         Rear Right    -  Riding Horse I [Zhou]

I believe I read somewhere there is a preferred sequencing for mixed horses
Rear are the heaviest
Middle can be lighter
Front lightest, bravest and more nimble as these control steering and if
they move the others will follow
Thus front may be best with war trained or ones who will not balk at a
puddle, if front are scared you have a serious problem

>   * Skill training [16 days]
>
>             Player            Skill to practice
>             Arawn           None defined
>             Ben'dar         None defined
>             Caladan         None defined
>             Chion           None defined
>             Farseeker       None defined
>             Fremea          None defined
>             Kell            Teamster [16 days]
>             Kiet            Teamster [16 days]
>             Raban           None defined
>             Strie'bog       None defined
>             Shu             None defined
>             Unali           None defined
>             Whitney         None defined
>             Will            None defined
>             Z'leyra         Teamster [16 days]
>             Zhou            None defined

Not sure what skills Raban can gain here, but he does need more
horsemanship skill so should focus on that.
He will need to hop off horse to fight