[pnpgm] learn teamster

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat Nov 21 06:53:46 CET 2009

Kiet speaks up about that a bit "I strongly suggest a team of 4 horses for a
wagon this size..." think western stagecoach "...and at least two spare
horses to let them rest during the trip."

"Also, I believe that horses normally used to being ridden do not take well
to the harness or the pulling.  Oxen are rarely ridden and thus are good
animals for wagons anytime...but some horses are picky...though I would
wager that Ben'dar could tell us more about the best way to use the horses."