[pnpgm] The route to Shantou

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Nov 20 22:54:55 CET 2009

"I think we should take the southern road out of Jiuquo and over the river Honou...then take the hwy west until we get to the fortress and the road heads south."  See map 20  "from there we can head west until we meet the river Shansa, follow the river south until we get to the fortress and river crossing heading toward Shantou, then go on to the city."

Kiet will sell his donkey(s) anyway...if I can't drive the wagon, then I can just suck it up and buy a horse.

DAS