[pnpgm] FW: Game Supplement Update #50a - Shameless Dwarf Plug

Murtha, Mark D (N-Innovar) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Fri Nov 20 17:01:05 CET 2009

>From Kiet, accidently sent only to me but intended for the group.

________________________________
From: dasandersx at comcast.net [mailto:dasandersx at comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 8:46 AM
To: Murtha, Mark D (N-Innovar)
Subject: Re: [pnpgm] Game Supplement Update #50a - Shameless Dwarf Plug

Kiet offers to drive:

"It would be my honor to drive the wagon and dispose of my donkey(s)."  I'm not sure if I have one or two here... "I would like the opportunity to enhance my wagon driving skills.  Perhaps, some day, I might visit this ranch that Ben'dar speaks so fondly of and there learn to ride these horses you all seem to love.  I still am uncomfortable around them, though I do not dislike them"

"I believe that we should stay on the roads as long as we can, for the sake of our noble passengers, but avoid Katai city by at least 50-60 miles.  The road will provide us with easy travel.  The other option is to go overland and once we near Shantau we set up camp for Shu to work her detection, or non-detection, as the case may be"

"I will be staying near the wagon anyway in order to provide protection for Zhao."