[pnpgm] Game Update #48 - File #431 - Tiehul's Revelation - The Discussion

Murtha, Mark D (N-Innovar) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Thu Nov 5 16:01:34 CET 2009

Ha'Kell has been listening to this for the past few minutes and finds it very amusing, in many different ways.  He can't resist stirring the pot a bit.

"Well I disagree.  I think that Natural Magic fits just fine.  Magic is the main part and natural is just a description.  The magic is cast onto something natural, something not crafted by hands, therefore it is natural magic.  Take a gem of some kind, enhance it, and poof, you have some natural magic.  Take a flower and enhance it, and poof, you have more natural magic.  That is far different than forging and creating a sword than casting magic into it, or creating a fancy ring and casting magic into it.  We can't forget the magic portion of natural magic."

"Whilst I see your point, I think you're splitting linguistic hairs and missing the point; overthinking it all."  Taking a drink of beer Ha'Kell continues.  "What do you think of dragons and other natural magic creatures?  Are they not creatures as well as magic?  What about the Jinn?  These are all natural and magic.  Or should we create new names for all these, perhaps mag-eatures?  Or creat-ics?"

He rubs his arm a bit as the wrapping is itchy and the pain is gone.  Why are wrappings always itchy?

"Why do you think magic and nature are opposites?  I do not see that opposition."