[pnpgm] Game Update #48 - File #431 - Tiehul's Revelation

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 5 01:40:27 CET 2009

Whitney shakes his head, "Oh, I understand your point, and I agree, more or less.  That's what I was saying, as my recent unfortunate incarceration proves: hether it's really magic or not doesn't matter, just whether the local magic-hating constabulary considers it magic. My point is: let's learn from my hard won lesson and avoid using plants that aren't sold by local apothecaries.

"Oh, and for the record: I know more than a little about plants, magical and otherwise. Hell, I know damned near everything, particularly whether I've magicked one up or not while preparing it for use. I DO worry about just those details, and have written monographs on them and the very contradiction in the woefully misnamed 'Natural Magic' field. Talk about your oxymorons...

"Oh, come to think of it, maybe we should find out what's sold by the local apothecaries, so we know what's safe to use."